Route B - Wild & View
Biking is one of the best ways to be Green. And Hua Hin is the wonderful place to experience it!
For this Route, we focus more outside downtown Hua Hin through the wild, mountain and sea, in longer distance.Experience into the nature! Prepare yourself for the panoramic view up the peak, and the vast glazing sky that meets the sea at the horizon.Recommend for the fitter. Healthiness and happiness awaiting…
B1 - Velo Hua Hin bike shop (08.30 - 17.00, Everyday)
Nong Kae-Takiap Street, between Hua Thanon 21 and 23 (Next to Cicada Market)
(Tel. 032-900-392) B2 - Wilaiwan bakery
B3 - Khao Takiap
B4 - Bike Lane
B5 - Rajabhakti Park
B6 - Suan Son Pradipat & Beach
B7 - Khao Tao
B8 - Cicada Market
B9 - BlúPort Hua Hin Resort Mall
• Start in the morning, renting a bike.
• Head south just a few hundred metres to Wilaiwan, the bakery signature of Hua Hin.
Only to stop for a selfie is great already, but if you come to Hua Hin and have not tasted some desserts here, you totally missed!
• Got a piece of cake and a cup of tea for brunch, finish and bike down until you reach Ban Pu Pen restaurant Y-junction.
• Go to the left for Khao Takiap, passing a small fish market, and a short uphill to Khao Takiap temple.
• Admire the 360-view of Hua Hin sea from atop, plus you can buy monkey feed, if you like.
• Take enough breezes, ride back to the same junction. Now go onto the other way.
• Passing Khao Lan Thom temple to Hua Hin 97, you can see the Kasetsart U. Vet Hospital on your left, and before the road, there is the new Bike Lane for safer riding.
• The Lane is parallel to Phetkasem Road. After not for long, you will see the Rajabhakti Park on the opposite side.
• Feel free to stop seeing the Majestic Royal Statues of Siam's Greatest Kings.
• Return back and head for Suan Son Pradipat and a long beach, with serenity and calm due to an army area.
• Continue back on the Bike Lane to its end for the entrance to Khao Tao.
• Keep cycling to see the view of Khao Tao Reservoir along your right-hand up to the Shrine.
• There, it is the entrance up to the peak. You should walk the bike from here.
• Feeling tired, but the scene on top is irresistible! You can also get to the Khao Tao cave by the sea.
• Meet Wild & View this much and it is time to head back.
• Next to Velo Hua Hin bike shop is the Cicada Market that you can shop and look around in the evening of Friday to Sunday.
• If not the right days or you prefer a mall, go a little more to BlúPort, the novel first iconic Resort Mall in Hua Hin.
With these nature and sea tones, there is the ACTs Of Green shop, modern-green clothing from the pure nature. Feel and touch yourself at B floor, next to the escalator from/to Gourmet Market.
>> Route A is also interesting!
>>> The Recommended Food & Drink is Coming Soon. Please Stay Grow!
ACTs Of Green
ONE SMALL CHANGE
ONE BIG DIFFERENCE